Mr. John Doan has over 15 year working experience in Information Technology industry specializing in business consultant, process improvement, project management, security management system and both as a trainer, consultant and in management positions
- Accredited trainer for both ITIL foundation and ITIL Intermediate training courses
- Have 8 years experience working as Business Consultant/Senior Process Consultant/Manager
- Have worked extensively on Information Technology Service Management, Software Engineering, Quality Management and Information Security Management
- Conducted over 80 public/in-house training courses related to Project Management, Business Analysis, IT Service Management (ITIL, ISO 20000), Information Security Management System, Capability Maturity Model Integration and Software Engineering.
- Have on-site working experience with international clients in many countries such as Japan, United Arab Emirates, Brunei Darussalam, Oman, Malaysia and Singapore
- Has experience leading IT Enabled services environments. view more
Vishal Vyas is an internationally acclaimed and industry renowned professional consultant and accomplished instructor for IT service management and IT governance frameworks.
Vishal has conducted IT governance, ITIL®, and ITSM trainings in more than 14+ countries and has delivered 600+ professional certification oriented training sessions in service management and IT governance, having trained and mentored more than 13,000+ professionals on ITIL, ITSM, COBIT®, ISO20000 frameworks for the world’s leading companies.
- His expertise includes business value driven process implementations focusing on ITIL, COBIT, ISO20000, ISO27000, BiSL, and TOGAF CRISC process frameworks.
- He combines his business experiences as a consultant with his flair for teaching, vast subject matter expertise, and oratory to impart interactive, real-life, practical application of concepts based training that aspirants from various industries, sectors and backgrounds can relate and understand…view more
Mr. Amit has 15+ years of corporate experience that includes 6+ years of experience into Project Management. He is a Certified SCRUM Master from Scrumalliance and hold Master of Computer Application (MCA) degree from Magadh University, India. Amit is undergoing GMITE Program(expected to finish in Nov 2015) from IIM, Bangalore(India). Amit has worked with companies like Societe Generale, SAP Labs, Microsoft (as a vendor), Accenture, Siemens and BOSCH. Conducted around 100 training session on Agile in companies like IBM, HP, Verizon, SanDisk, Ellucian, Operative, UTC, MuSigma, LocationGuru, Schneider, LG, L&T, and many others. Traveled to Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, Hongkong, Thailand, Kenya to conduct training and workshop on Agile. view more
Mr. Sanjay Perera has nearly 13 years of working experience in Information Technology industry specializing in Software Development, Software Testing (both Automation and Manual), Business Analysis
- Software Development and Quality Control Engineering specialist
- Have 6 years of experience in Software Development
- Have 8 years of experience in Software Testing
- Have 4 years of experience in Business Analysis
- Acquired experience from leading IT companies. view more
Mr. Pho Duc Giang has over 12 year working experience in Information Technology industry specializing in IT strategy consultant, security management system and both as a trainer, consultant and in management positions
- Have 5 year experience in Chief Security Officer position at DongA Bank
- Master of Computer Engineering at Kyung Hee University, Seoul, Korea in major Security and Privacy Enhancement
- Japan Strengthening of CSIRT (Computer Security Incident Response Team) Certificate. The certificate indicates a foundation in and solid knowledge of establishing and managing a CSIRT group in enterprises (2010).
- ISO 27001:2005 Lead Auditor Certificate certified by IRCA & BSI Group (2013).
- ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor Certificate certified by IRCA & BSI Group (2013).
- CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional, ID #509917 (2014).
- Certificate of Merit of CSO ASIAN Awards in 2012, endorsed by Ministry of Information and Communications, Ministry of Public Security, HCM City People’s Committee, International Data Group (IDG Corp.), and Vietnam Computer Emergency Response Team (VNCERT)
- Chief Architect and deployed security defense solutions for Payoo online payment system, PayCode and PayBill System at Data Center. view more
Mr. Tran Cong Cao has over 13 year working experience in Information Technology industry specializing in solution architecture consultant, software solution consultant, process improvement, project management, as a trainer, consultant and in management positions
- Have 2 years experience working as Software Development Manager, SPI Head, QA Head
- Have 6 years experience working as Technical Project Manager, Solution Architecture
- Have 2 years experience working as Scum Master and Agile Coach
- Have 1.5 years experience working as Senior System Architect
- Have 2 years experience working as Software Solution Consultant
- Have 3 years experience working as Business Analyst
- Have 2 years experience working as Training Manager
- Conducted over 40 in-house training courses related to Project Management, Business Analysis, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Agile Project Management, Soft-skills, Business of Human Resource Management, Service Desk, Software Architecture & Design, and Software Process Development.
- Have involved to build two software enterprise products
- Have on-site working experience with international partners in Singapore. view more
Transparent professional with exemplary track record, draped with 7+ years of experience. I have held various positions during my carrier. Started my carrier with HP Global Service Desk and today I hold various best Practice Management Certifications and continually contributing to ITSM and Project Management Fraternity.
- 7 + years of experience in IT operations, Service Management, Training.
- Trained more than 3000 + professionals on IT Service Management, ITSM Tools (Tivoli, BMC Remedy, etc.)
- Trained 200+ professionals on Prince2 Practitioner and Foundation
- Trained 1500+ Professionals on ITIL modules (including Life Cycle Modules)
- Trained 700+ IBM employees on GDF (Global Delivery Framework)
- Facilitated Transition for three Service desk functions (Incident Management and Request fulfillment Management)
- Has been an integral part of various projects, utilizing Prince2 methodologies in integration with IT Service Management
- Training Need Analysis, Trend Analysis for Process Training.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Sign off for PC Encryption Tool of McAfee…view more